As of yesterday, HTC has finally brought in the long awaited and anticipated HTC 10 and One A9 into Malaysia shores this Raya Season, the HTC 10 which was announced globally since 3 months ago, the "Power of 10" features that consumers have come to expect - like world class camera with high standard audio, bold new metal unibody design and unparalleled performance.
(From Left to Right) Cherry Ong, Marketing Manager of HTC Malaysia, Cheong Wah Tong, Country Manager of HTC Malaysia & Aaron Lim, Senior Field Technical Lead/Engineer, Sales & Products, HTC Malaysia showcasing the all-new HTC 10 smartphone & the new Ice View Case accessory at the launch event.
“With the HTC 10, we are proud to offer Malaysians the best innovations that we have made over the past 20 years, thus creating a device that stands out with an attractive price that everyone will love. With all its features, we are confident that consumers can look forward to another brilliant year with our HTC 10”, said Mr. Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia.
Below are the specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset (64-bit quad-core)
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64 GB storage (expandable memory available up to 2TB)
- Measures 145.9 x 71.9 x 9.0mm and 161g
- 5.2-inch Quad HD LCD display
- 12MP Ultrapixel rear camera (f/1.8 aperture, OIS, laser autofocus, and more) + 5MP front UltraSelfie camera (f/1.8 aperture, OIS with ultra wide-lens)
- Fingerprint sensor, BoomSound HiFi edition, 3 noise-cancellation microphones, Type-C port
- HTC Sense 8 based on Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- 3000 mAh battery
Boasting a DxOMark score of 88, the camera was designed to launch in as fast as 0.6 seconds, and a 2nd generation laser autofocus that gives you focused shots faster, it’s quick enough to even work in burst mode. Pro Mode is also available for more experienced photographers, including RAW format functionality. Other than that, it has the exact same features that were mentioned before when it was announced such as the BoomSound HiFi edition, visit this page to read more.
HTC is offering an all-new HTC Ice View case with a semi-transparent, colour availability for the HTC Ice View case is Obsidian Black and will be retailing at RM159 in all HTC retail stores. As for the device, HTC is partnering with 11street and the HTC 10 will come in Carbon Grey and Topaz Gold, only for the price of RM2799 from mid July onwards.
For more information on purchasing the HTC 10, please visit 11street.
HTC One X9
- MediaTek® Helio X10, octa-core, 64-bit
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable memory up to 2TB)
- 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p Super LCD with Gorilla Glass
- 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm, weighs 170g
- 13MP rear camera (2nd gen OIS, f/2.0 and Real-time anti-shake functionality) + 5MP front camera (BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture)
- Fingerprint sensor, Sensor Hub, Dolby Audio and Hi-Res Audio
- Supports 2G/2.5G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi and HTC Connect connectivity
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- 3000 mAh battery
Meanwhile, the HTC One X9 was also introduced and comes in Gold and Gray. Announced during MWC 2016 five months ago, it will be officially retailing for the price of RM1499 in all HTC stores and retail stores from August 2016 onwards. The One X9 is also with integrated Auto Selfie, Voice Selfie and Live Make Up, one can shoot clear, sharp, smooth images of the highest quality, not to forget it has Pro mode like HTC 10 and can shoot 4K video resolution.
“Elegant, stylish and ergonomic smartphone design is an essential element for consumers today”, said Mr. Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia. “Not sacrificing on performance or screen size, striking the right balance between style and size was key for this new addition to the HTC One family. The HTC One X9 draws on rich colors and unique finishes, combining them with a lightweight, slender metal design and larger screen for those who want a premium smartphone experience.”
Stay tuned for more news at Technave.com!