Huawei P9 and P9 Lite coming to Malaysia soon on 28 May
Hey Huawei fans, Huawei has confirmed that the Huawei P9 and P9 Lite will be in Malaysia soon on 28 May 2016! As you may already know, the P9 is the first smartphone born out of a collaboration between Huawei and Leica, that results in a stunning dual 12MP lens camera smartphone. While there's no official retail price yet, all will be revealed on 20 May this Friday. The smartphone will come in three colour variations - Prestige Gold, Titanium Grey and Mystic Silver.
To give consumers a high standard service such as VIP memberships, reservations, screen-breaking insurance and extended warranty for high-end users of the Mate series and P-series. Huawei will be offering the P9 and P9 Plus users the Standard Premium Service, which will include:
- One-to-one device exchanges within the 12-month warranty period
- Free Door-to-Door pick-up and delivery service
- Three-month LCD screen warranty from Proof of Purchase (POP) Date – One (1) time only.
- Two (2) free cleaning service within the 12-month warranty period
- Dedicated VIP hotline service – 1800 – 22 - 0086
*Service is only available for Huawei P9 or P9 Plus Customers who purchased from Authorised Huawei Malaysia Stores.
If you'd like to see the smartphones' tech-specs, head over to our coverage in Bali that we did earlier this month, and as for the P9 Plus, it's not known when it will arrive but it's definitely in the plans. Until then, stay tuned for more news at Technave.com!