Is the Huawei Nova 2 plus with a 20MP front camera coming to Malaysia soon for RM1899?
After a teaser about a Huawei Nova phone with a 20MP front camera was recently released by Huawei Malaysia, it turns out that this could be the Huawei Nova Plus 2 as it was also recently listed on the US FCC. Other tech specs for the Nova 2 Plus include an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (wow!) , 5.5-inch FHD display and 3340 mAh battery. It will also feature a 12MP + 8MP dual rear camera to go with the aforementioned 20MP front camera and eLux tech. No exact Malaysia release dates or pricing details yet but it is going for 2899 yuan or about RM1838 (which could mean an RM1899 price tag here) in China.
In the previous teaser, Huawei said that the 20MP front camera Nova will offer:
- Clear photos in low light
- Allows raised hand motions and 2-second countdown for convenience
- 3D facial recognition with vivid colours and relighting effect
- Beauty 4.0 with automatic gender recognition
- Bokeh effect selfie with facial recognition