Meizu Pro 6 revealed with Helio X25 chipset, 21MP Sony IMX230 camera and lots of features
Meizu Pro 6 was officially announced by Meizu a few hours ago, and we learn some new features that it packs aside from the known Helio X25 chipset that it has, below are the official tech-specs and more information on the features:-
- Helio X25 deca-core chipset clocked at 2.5GHz + 2 x Cortex A72 cores and 8 x Cortex A53 cores + Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage (expandable storage available)
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED FHD 1920 x 1080p display with 2.5D glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 21MP Sony IMX230 rear camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP front camera (f/2.0)
- mTouch 2.1 360 degrees fingerprint sensor, mCharge 3.0, Hi-Fi Lite, 10-LED flash setup
- Supports USB 3.1 standard Type-C port, dual SIM dual standby, VoLTE and Cat 6.
- Flyme OS
- 2560 mAh battery
The Pro 6 is using a brand new look with a 2.5D glass upfront with a CNC cut body , it also has the thinnest device to date with a 7.25mm body and even managed to reduce the board area inside by up to 30%. Their display brightness has also changed to just 3 Nits, to ensure the user don't strain their eyes at night.
During the presentation, it was reported that Meizu made over 70 hardware and software optimizations on the device. But perhaps the most impressive one is its new mCharge 3.0 standard, which can charge 100% in just 60 minutes, the new mCharge has a triple protection to ensure the safety of your phone. Another highlight is the 3D Press which works similarly to the 3D Touch, with 20 apps that can support the new feature.
Next, the HiFi Lite, is a less power consuming version of the standard HiFi. It's said the Lite version consumes 55% less power and features cirrus logic chip and DAC amplifier for the best sound output. Not to mention, a new 10-flash tech, which functions as a flash adjuster between light and warm environment for the camera. Speaking of the camera, it's supported by PDAF with focus times of just 0.07 seconds.
The price revealed by the company is 2499 Yuan (around RM1497) only for the 32GB variant, the 64GB variant, on the other hand, cost 2799 Yuan (around RM1677). Pre-order registration is already available in China and will be on retail sale from 23 April onwards.
That's all from Meizu today, stay tuned for more news at Technave.com