Just last night, Huawei released a bunch of videos about the P10 and P10 Plus having new colours (green in included!), no doubt the company is hyping up for the upcoming MWC 2017 event, and we also got a nice render of the device by Evan Blass from Twitter making it look legit.
Furthermore, the it’s said only the P10 Plus will feature a dual curved display while the P10 will retain the flat screen with narrow bezels. And despite the rumours of having dual cameras at the front, this render says otherwise, I guess we will have to take it with a grain of salt until the reveal day then.
A recap of of the P10 tech-specs, it could feature:
- Kirin 960, Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB /128GB storage (expandable memory available up to 256 GB)
- 5.2 inches IPS display with 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Dual 12 MP cameras (f/1.7, 27 mm, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash) / 8 MP front camera (f/1.7)
- Features Fingerprint sensor
- Supports LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, NFC connectivity
- Android v7.0 (Nougat)
We will surely report what Huawei has to offer on the day, until then, stay tuned for more Huawei news at TechNave.com.