Official pre-order for the Samsung Galaxy S8 (RM3299) and Galaxy S8 Plus (RM3699) coming on 11 April 2017, RM900 worth of freebies
Samsung Malaysia officially announced that their pre-order for the Samsung Galaxy S8 (RRP set at RM3299) and Galaxy S8 Plus (RRP set at RM3699) will start on 11 April 2017 from 10:00am. If it doesn't all get snapped up in an hour then the pre-order period will end on 13 April 2017. As is customary for the official pre-order there will be a bunch of freebies worth RM900 including a Limited Edition Starter kit (clear cover, screen protector, wireless charger stand, USB Type-C cable) + 5100 mAh battery pack + Samsung Protection Plus (1-year screen crack protection, 1-time replacement over 12 months, 1-year extended warranty) plan.
Check out more details at www.samsung.com/my/s8preorder where you can register your interest and get reminded the moment the pre-order starts. Here's the walkthrough to prepare for the pre-order:
- Visit www.samsung.com/my/s8preorder from 10:00am 11th April until 11:59pm 13th April 2017.
- Place a deposit of RM300 online via debit or credit card.
- Select from the three colour options – Midnight Black, Orchid Gray or Maple Gold.
- Choose your preferred Samsung Experience Store to collect your brand new Galaxy S8 or S8+.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the registered email address.
- Collect your Galaxy S8 or S8+ on 4th May 2017, a day before everyone else gets their hands on this remarkable device at the official Malaysian launch (which means the official launch will be on 5 May 2017)!