Rumours: Honor 5C coming to Malaysia next month and something better in Q3?
It looks like the Kirin 650 powered Huawei honor 5C could be coming to Malaysia as soon as next month. Previously announced in China for about $138 (around RM537) the rumour comes courtesy of a dependable source in honor Malaysia. Here's the honor 5C tech specs for a refresher:
- Kirin 650 octa-core chipset + Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (expandable memory available)
- 5.2-inch 1080p display
- 16MP rear camera + 8MP front facing shooter
- Fingerprint 2.0, Huawei Pay
- Supports Cat. 6 LTE network connectivity
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with EMUI 4.1
- 3000 mAh battery
Also, something better (and more beautiful according to our source) than the honor V8 could be coming sometime in Q3 2016 but there aren't any specific Malaysia release dates or pricing details yet. Currently, there isn't anything better than the V8, pointing at honor probably set to announce their next flagship phone which could be the honor 8 or something different entirely. However, do take these rumours with a pinch of salt and stay tuned to TechNave.com for the latest news on Tech in Malaysia.