Rumours: Moto Z2 Play to arrive in Malaysia early July?
We know, it’s just not fair, the Moto Z2 Play has been released all over the world and you’re stuck on this side of the world looking at merely renders and posters of the Z2 Play alongside the new Moto Mods.
Well, we have good news for you then, no longer would you have to keep looking at posters! We have reliable sources reporting that the Moto Z2 Play will be coming to Malaysia as early as 6 July 2017. That’s right; the Z2 Play may be making its big appearance on Malaysian shores in less than a week!
With a possible Malaysian price of RM2070, the Z2 Play may be featured along the revolutionary Moto Mods such as the JBL SoundBoost 2, Moto TurboPower Pack, Moto Style Shells with Wireless Charging, and a Moto Game Pad.
As for the phone itself, it is the direct successor for the previous Moto Z Play, the affordable version of the Moto Z-series and it will have the following official specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor (14nm chipset)
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage (expandable memory available via microSD card)
- Measures 5.9mm thick, weighs 145 grams
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display in 1080 x 1920 pixel, Full HD, 16:9 screen ratio
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera (f/1.7) / 5MP front camera (dual LED flash, f/2.2)
- Features water-repellent nano coating, USB-C fast charging,
- Android 7.1.1
- 3000 mAh battery
The Moto Z2 Play is only a weeks away and just in time for Hari Raya Aidilfitri, so get your Raya splurging moods on and stay tuned to TechNave.com for its official release.