One of our favourite smartphone tipsters, Evan Blass from Twitter has leaked some more information of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, not only we are getting an almost complete list of the tech-specs, but so as some new colours and even the price range too.
To start off, it seems that Samsung is planning to reveal their flagship with new fancy colour names - Black Sky, Orchid Grey (doesn’t look anything like it though) and Arctic Silver. Although we can only see the rendered wallpaper, we think that Samsung will still continue to add on more colour varieties just like what they did with their Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, such as the popular pink, and perhaps even blue or green now that Huawei has wowed the world with it. And in terms of price, Evan Blass twitted that the Galaxy S8 cost 799€ (around RM3811) and the S8 Plus will be 899€ (around RM4288).
As for the tech-specs round up, from what we have gathered over the past few months, the Galaxy S8 will be featuring:
- Snapdragon 835 chipset or Exynos 8895 chipset (we are probably getting this version)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable memory available up to 256GB via microSD card)
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2960 resolution
- 12MP rear camera (f/1.7, PDAF laser focus and OIS) / 8MP front camera (f/1.7)
- Features fingerprint scanner, iris scanner (or facial recognition)
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3000 mAh battery
The big brother, Galaxy S8 Plus will have the same specifications as well, except with a larger 6.2-inch display and 3500 mAh battery. Stay tuned for more Samsung news at TechNave.com.