Rumours: Samsung C9 Pro coming in March for RM2299?!
According to Mr Anonymous, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has unveiled its price tag which is RM2299. This indicates that the device will be launching sooner than we thought, the exact date is still unknown yet but it's said to arrive on Malaysian shores in early March.
A quick recap of what we reported of the Galaxy C9 Pro, the device is a mid-range level smartphone and it has already been registered on SIRIM database under the code number SM-C900F/DS. Tech-specs wise, it will feature
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC
- 6GB RAM with 64GB of expandable internal storage
- 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display
- 16MP (f/1.9) main camera with phase-detection autofocus / 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, dual speakers
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4000mAh battery
Thanks Mr Anonymous for the tip. Are these features worth the price? Do feel free to discuss below or our Facebook Page and stay tuned for more Samsung news at TechNave.com.