Rumours: Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) full tech-specs leaked
After some online leaks about the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), Galaxy J3 (2017), and Galaxy J7 Max, it was only a matter of time that we get some information about the Galaxy J5 (2017). And now we finally got it, here are some the tech-specs leaked online:
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (expandable memory unknown)
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display in 720p
- 13MP main camera (f/1.7) / 13MP front camera (f/1.9)
- Features fingerprint sensor
- Supports LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3000 mAh battery
The render image above is said to be the real deal too, but it could be a hoax for all you know. And according to sources, the phone is to be priced at €279 (around RM1339) in Europe during June.
So which of the new Galaxy J (2017) models are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more Samsung news at TechNave.com.