Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is now official in Malaysia for RM2299 with 6GB RAM, 6-inch display, 16MP cameras, 4K mAh battery and more
We have reported this before, but just a friendly reminder - the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has made its way to Malaysia shores officially today for RM2299 and it’s available at every Samsung brand stores nationwide.
Here’s a quick recap of the Galaxy C9 pro tech-specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Measures 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9mm, weighs 189g
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D glass
- 16MP front and back camera (f/1.9 for both sensors, auto focus phase detection and dual LED flash for the back camera)
- Features fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM slots, USB Type-C port, Always on Display, dual speakers
- Supports 4g LTE (Cat. 6 LTE), Bluetooth, WiFi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4000 mAh battery
Initially released as an exclusive phone for the China market, the phablet will be available in Black, Gold, and Pink Gold, and from the looks of the specifications; it looks like an ideal device for entertainment usage.
Stay tuned for more Samsung news at Technave.com.