Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Hands-On Review!
Samsung Galaxy Note8, one of the best smartphone ever made by Samsung. The Galaxy Note 8 is available to be purchased at RM3999 here in Malaysia. It may be identical to the Galaxy S8 but with just a slight changes, the whole experience of using the Note 8 is far superior to the Galaxy S8. With the introduction of the dual camera and some neat features on their S Pen, it makes the device much more fun to use compares to other smartphones at this price point. Check out the full hands-on video review to find out more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Tech Specs:-
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip / Samsung Exynos 8895 chip
- 6GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB internal storage (may differ by market and mobile operator, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Measures 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm, weighs 195g | S-Pen (5.8 x 4.2 x 108.3mm, 2.8g)
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’ curved display (1440 x 2960)
- Dual rear cameras - 12MP (Wide-angle, Dual Pixel AF, F1.7, OIS) + 12MP (Telephoto, AF, F2.4, OIS) | 8MP front camera (AF, F/1.7)
- Features Bixby AI digital assistant, IP68 water and dust resistant grade (including S-Pen), S-Pen, Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, USB Type-C charging port, Fast / Wireless Charging, Single / Hybrid SIM card (may differ by market and mobile operator), compatible with Samsung DeX
- Supports LTE Cat. 16, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3300mAh battery
- Colours: Midnight Black, Orchid Grey, Maple Gold and Deepsea Blue (may differ by market and mobile operator)