Samsung Galaxy S7 edge officially launched in Malaysia by Lee Kwang Soo for RM3099
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge got launched today with a bang by none other than Lee Kwang Soo, actor, model, Running Man and the face of the smartphone in Korea and Malaysia. Available in black, gold and silver, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge will be priced at RM3099 with the roadshows starting tomorrow. Featuring capless IP68 water resistance with its dual curved edge display, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge really looks sleek and stylish.
Here are the complete Galaxy S7 edge tech specs:
- Octa core Samsung Exynos (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad, 64 bit, 14 nm process) processor
- 4GB RAM (LPDDR4) 32/64GB internal storage (microSD expandable up to 200GB)
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED with 2560 X 1440 resolution
- 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm, 157g
- Dual Pixel 12MP (F1.7 and Smart OIS) rear camera + 5MP (F1.7) front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Samsung KNOX, Always-On Display, Game Launcher, Edge UX
- Supports LTE Cat.9, NFC, MST, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3600 mAh battery
Feeling light and ultra premium the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge really looks awesome. As an extra, the first 100 to buy the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge before 11am got a photo and autograph with Lee Kwang Soo. The first 2000 to get the phone during the roadshow could also get the Samsung Gear VR headset for free.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge will also have a special butler service for all your after sales needs. Other juicy details revealed during the launch includes the fact that cashless Samsung Pay is expected to arrive in Malaysia in Q4 of 2016.