Great news for Samsung fans! Due to the successful and highly acclaimed Samsung Galaxy S7 edge in Malaysia for the past two months, Samsung Malaysia Electronics is proud to announce the Samsung Galaxy S7 will be available starting tomorrow (29 April) at all Samsung Experience Stores and selected Maxis Stores nationwide! Inclusive of GST, it will be priced at RM2699 and comes in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium. Below are the official tech-specs:
- Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm process, Quad core (2.15GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Dual), 64 bit, 14 nm process
- 4GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- 32/64GB internal storage (microSD expandable up to 200GB)
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED with 2560 X 1440 resolution
- 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9mm, 152g
- Dual Pixel 12MP (F1.7 and Smart OIS) rear camera + 5MP (F1.7) front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Samsung KNOX, Always-On Display, Game Launcher
- Supports LTE Cat.9 , NFC, MST, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA), IP68 water and dust resistant
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000 mAh battery
“From the beginning, it has been Samsung’s goal to deliver value and joy to our customers. When we launched the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge back in March, we were very pleased to receive an overwhelming response. Since then, many have asked about its sibling the Galaxy S7 and have expressed purchase intentions; as such, we decided that it was time to bring in the Galaxy S7,” said Lee Jui Siang, Vice President of Mobile and IT Business Unit, Samsung Malaysia Electronics.
Meanwhile, you can also check out our review on the Galaxy S7 edge we did this early month. For more product information, please visit www.samsung.com/my/s7.