Once again, popular China forum, Weibo has exposed new leaks about Xiaomi's upcoming smartphone - the Redmi 5 and it's not only how the model looks like but all the tech-specs too. Let's check it out below.
- Snapdragon 625 with 2GHz CPU / Snapdragon 630 with 2.2GHz CPU
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 16GB or 32GB / 64GB internal storage (expandable memory is available)
- 5-inch 1920x1080px IPS LCD
- 16MP main camera and a 5MP front camera
- MIUI 9.0 on top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3680 mAh battery
As you can see, the tech-specs gathered from the leak images indicate that there will be two models based on the two processors. And based on the Snapdragon 625 model, it will have both 16GB and 32GB ROM variant. So all in all, three variants will be sold soon with a reasonable price which are:
- 3GB RAM / 16GB storage 859 Yuan (~RM543)
- 3GB RAM / 32GB storage 1039 Yuan (~RM657)
- 4GB RAM / 64GB storage 1099 Yuan (~RM695)
That's really unbelievably affordable and they should prove popular should they ever arrive in Malaysia, time will tell so stay tuned for that at TechNave.com.