Besides the Xiaomi 12S series, Xiaomi also unveiled a brand new Xiaomi Book Pro 16 and Book Pro 14 laptop. Compared with the predecessor, the Book Pro 16 has a few improvements here. Let's see what are the tech specs and features.
The first thing that Xiaomi highlighted about the new laptops is that the displays support 4K resolution and the panels are E4 OLED. According to Xiaomi, the E4 OLED displays utilise 3D LUTs which complement colour calibration with Delta E. Other key features include DisplayHDR 600, Dolby Vision and 100% sRGB and DCI-P3 colour. It's worth noting that the panels use Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Book Pro 16 is quite thin as well, measuring at just 14.9mm only and all the models use the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors, up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. There is also an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 GPU but only on the highest variant. Meanwhile, the Book 14 Pro shares a lot of similar features except that it has a lesser 12th Gen Intel Core processor as well as a 2.8K OLED 90Hz display.
In total, there are five new models but like the Xiaomi 12S series, these laptops will only be exclusive to the Chinese market. Below is the list of price for each model:
- Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (i5-1240P, 16GB, 512GB) - 6499 Yuan (~RM4290)
- Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (i5-1240P, 16GB, 512GB, RTX 2050) - 8499 Yuan (~RM5610)
- Xiaomi Book Pro 14 (i5-1240P, 16GB, 512GB) - 5899 Yuan (~RM3894)
- Xiaomi Book Pro 14 (i5-1240P, 16GB, 512GB, MX 550) - 6499 Yuan (~RM4290)
- Xiaomi Book Pro 14 (i7-1260P, 16GB, 512GB, RTX 2050) - 7999 Yuan (~RM5280)
Stay tuned for more trending tech news at TechNave.com.