ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 tablet announced for about RM1727
ASUS have also announced their ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 tablet which really looks to follow in the footsteps of the ASUS ZenFone 3 Ultra right down to the DTS X headphone audio tech, dual 5-magnet speakers and flat and thin design with rounded metal frame. It is thin at just 5.8mm and super light at 430g but features a 9.7-inch display with 1536 x 2048 pixel resolution, somewhat similar to the Apple iPad Air 2.
However, it is powered by a hexa-core MediaTek MT8176 processor with 4GB RAM. No Malaysia release dates or pricing details yet but it is going for 379 euros (RM1727). No news yet on why we still haven't seen any new ASUS ZenPad 3S tablets, but perhaps ASUS Malaysia are taking a wait and see approach with their current ASUS ZenFone 3 range.
Check out the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 tech specs below:
- 2.1Ghz hexa-core MediaTek MT8176 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + 5GB ASUS Webstorage + 100GB Google Drive + up tp 128GB microSD
- 9.7-inch display (1536 x 2048 pixel resolution, Active Pen support, Anti-fingerprint coating, ASUS Tru2Life technology)
- 8MP rear camera + 5MP front camera
- supports Miracast, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, ASUS Z Stylus
- features 2x premium speaker with DTS HD premium Sound, DTS headphone X, Sonic Master
- 240.5 x 163.7 x 5.8 mm ~ 7.15mm | 430g
- Android 6.0