Dropped price flagship phones worth getting, from Huawei P10 below RM2K to Samsung Galaxy S8 at RM2.5K
Great news for customers who are looking for flagship devices. Recently, we have spotted some price drops here and there online particularly Lazada.my and DirectD with nice price drop up to RM700, which is an indicator that a new flagship is on the way. Anyway, check out the details on the selected flagships below:
- Galaxy S8 (4GB + 64GB | Coral Blue, Black | One Year Warranty from Samsung Malaysia) - RM2595
- Galaxy S8 (4GB + 64GB | RM500 discount coupon) - RM2500 (discount included)
- Galaxy S8+ (4GB + 64GB | Coral Blue, Black, Gold | One Year Warranty from Samsung Malaysia) - RM2943
- Galaxy S8+ (4GB + 64GB | RM500 discount coupon) - RM2899 (discount included)
- Huawei P10 (4GB + 64GB | Gold, Green, Black | One Year Warranty from Huawei Malaysia) - RM1939
- Huawei P10 Plus (6GB + 128GB | Gold, Blue, Green, Black | One Year Warranty from Huawei Malaysia) - RM2418
The flagships listed above have the same tech-specs as they originally made its debut. It's also worth mentioning that the Galaxy S7 Edge (4GB + 128GB) Pearl Black edition is getting a price cut which is now priced at RM2499 and RM2599 by two different platforms, it's also an original set and has a One Year Warranty from Samsung Malaysia and anyone who purchases it will get a free original Samsung Wireless Fast Charger (stand) worth RM279 as well.
If you're in a mood for price drop hunting, you can check them out more at TechNave.com's price search engine right here. Happy hunting!