Honor 6X officially in Malaysia from RM1199 on pre-order, available on 17 February 2017
The Honor 6X features a metal body with dual rear cameras for around RM1K
Just as rumoured, the Honor 6X was officially revealed in a media workshop here from RM1199 for the 3GB RAM / 32GB storage version and RM1399 for the the 4GB RAM / 64GB storage. They can be pre-ordered from today till 16 February 2017 in grey, silver and gold with the first 50 pre-orders getting a free Honor turbine earphone, casing and RM100 petrol voucher.
Some of the more notable features include a Wifi bridge / repeater so you can share the wifi to areas with weaker signals, allowing you to share to up to 4 devices. The phone also has a built-in file fragmentation manager, helping to reduce the lag or slow down that usually happens as you fill up your phone's storage.
The 3GB RAM version will be made available on VMALL.my and the usual distributors (Lazada, DirectD, SenHeng Malaysia, Honor Concept Store at Plaza Lowyat) on 17 February 2017. The 4GB RAM version will come on 6 March 2017.
Check out our hands-on and tech specs of the Honor 6X below:
- Kirin 655 octa-core 2.1GHz processor
- 5.5-inch 2.5D Full HD (1080p) display
- 3GB of RAM / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage
- 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera + front 8MP selfie camera
- 150.9 x 76.2 x 8.2mm | 162g
- features rear fingerprint sensor, wifi repeater, dual SIM
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB port
- 3340mAh battery (2.5 hours charge time)
- Huawei EMUI 4.1 (upgradeable to EMUI 5.0 in March)