The invites are out and we'll be going to check out the Moto G5S Plus next week. Featuring a metal body, dual pixel powered dual rear cameras, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and more, it was initially announced for about RM1513.
Here are the Moto G5S Plus tech specs:
- Snapdragon 625, 2.0GHz octa-core CPU,
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB ROM (expandable memory available up to 128GB)
- 5.5-inch FHD Display
- Dual 13MP rear cameras (f/2.0, LED flash) | 8MP front facing camera (f/2.2, LED flash)
- Features fingerprint scanner, hybrid microSD SIM slot, TurboPower Portrait Mode, Night Display and Quick Reply
- Supports 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth connectivity
- Android 7.1
- 3000mAh Battery
You can see our hands-on experience with it as well but considering the recent slew of fullview devices for well below that price tag, we expect the G5S Plus to disrupt the market with a much lower Malaysia pricing, perhaps RM1000 to RM1200?
How much would you pay for it? Let us know in our Facebook page and stay tuned to TechNave.com