Moto G5S Plus is coming to Malaysia next week, for maybe below RM1.2K?
The invites are out and we'll be going to check out the Moto G5S Plus next week. Featuring a metal body, dual pixel powered dual rear cameras, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and more, it was initially announced for about RM1513.
Here are the Moto G5S Plus tech specs:
- Snapdragon 625, 2.0GHz octa-core CPU,
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB ROM (expandable memory available up to 128GB)
- 5.5-inch FHD Display
- Dual 13MP rear cameras (f/2.0, LED flash) | 8MP front facing camera (f/2.2, LED flash)
- Features fingerprint scanner, hybrid microSD SIM slot, TurboPower Portrait Mode, Night Display and Quick Reply
- Supports 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth connectivity
- Android 7.1
- 3000mAh Battery
You can see our hands-on experience with it as well but considering the recent slew of fullview devices for well below that price tag, we expect the G5S Plus to disrupt the market with a much lower Malaysia pricing, perhaps RM1000 to RM1200?
How much would you pay for it? Let us know in our Facebook page and stay tuned to TechNave.com