Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime now official for RM1199 with 3GB RAM, 32GB memory, 3300 mAh and more
Today, Samsung Malaysia Electronics is proud to present the latest member to join the Galaxy J Series family – the Galaxy J7 Prime. As previously rumoured, the smartphone is indeed priced at RM1199 (GST inclusive) and will come in White/Gold and Black. Designed to suit trendy lifestyles and bringing wefie-taking to the next level, below is the official specifications:
- 1.6GHz Octacore Processor Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable memory available up to 256GB via microSD card)
- 5.5-inch FHD TFT display
- Measures 151.5 x 74.9 x 8 mm
- 13 MP (F1.9) + 8 MP (F1.9) camera
- Features fingerprint sensor, Ultra Data Saving Mode (UDS)
- Supports LTE Cat.4, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Glonass connectivity
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 3300 mAh battery
Like the rest of the Galaxy J series (2016) models, the J7 Prime also has Ultra Data Saving Mode (UDS) that allows you to compress and restrict unwanted consuming data running in the background apps. It also boast a nice refined design with a curved back and real metal finish for a luxurious 2-tone premium look, fittingly for users with a fashionable taste.
The J7 Prime is now available in all Samsung Malaysia Electronic stores across Malaysia.