Just in case you haven't heard, Samsung Electronics updated their website yesterday with the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge pre-order on 7 March until 11 March for RM3099 (including GST). And it's not only that, other benefits of the pre-order include 20% off the RRP, a free 128GB microSD card, 1 year extended warranty and only the first 1000 customers will get to own it one day before the official launching on 18 March.
The countdown in the pre-order page has already started, so you can save the link and get yourself ready at midnight sharp on 7 March. To refresh your memory, the Galaxy S7 edge features tech specs that include an:
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8899 processor
- 4GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- 32/64GB internal storage (microSD expandable up to 200GB)
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED with 2560 X 1440 resolution
- world's first Dual Pixel 12MP (F1.7 and Smart OIS) rear camera + 5MP (F1.7) front camera on a smartphone
- 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm | 157g
- supports LTE Cat.9, NFC, MST, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- features fingerprint sensor, Samsung KNOX, Always-On Display, new Game Launcher app, Edge UX, Wireless charging (WPC / PMA),
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3600 mAh battery
The Galaxy S7 edge is dated for a Malaysia release on 18 March 2016 so stay tuned for more news at Technave and keep calm for the countdown!