Moto G5 Plus launched in Malaysia for only RM1299!
Moto's latest budget smartphone, G5 Plus has finally landed here in Malaysia with the price tag of RM1299 and is exclusively available on Lazada Malaysia for pre-order from 29 May to 4 June. The new Moto G5 Plus is one of the first new phones made from high-grade aluminium and it comes in Lunar Grey and Gold Color.
It now packs a tech spec of Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB of RAM, 12 MP rear camera with Dual Autofocus Pixels f/1.7 Aperture, 5MP front camera with wide-angle lens f/2.2 aperture, and 3000 mAh. It also features fingerprint reader and TurboPower charging that charge up to 6 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes. Below is the official tech-specs:-
Moto G5 Plus specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, octa-core 2.0GHz and 650 MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable memory available up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Measures 150.2 x 74 x 7.7 to 9.7 mm, weighs 155g
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) display
- 12 MP with Dual Autofocus Pixels f1.7 aperture / 5 MP Wide-angle lens f2.2 aperture
- 4K Video Recordings
- Features fingerprint reader, Dual nano-SIM
- Supports 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Non-removable 3000 mAh battery with 15W TurboPower™ charger
On the other hand, it is running Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The device gets a nearly stock Android experiece but with a few useful Motorola additions built-in such as Ambient Display, the double chop action to launch the flashlight, and the twist of the wrist to launch the camera.The new Moto Action now support home button gesture where you could navigate throughout the phone with simple gestures.
Customers who pre-order able to get 12-month extended warranty under the Moto Care Plan RM199, Moto Flip Case and screen protector worth RM(while stocks last) valid from 29 May to 4 June 2017 only. Stay tuned for that and for more Moto G5 Plus news at TechNave.com!